We all know that Amazon is a huge platform for businesses and enterprises to sell their products. Every business requires capital to run. While large corporate and big businesses don't face much liquidity crunch as they have the banks to rely on. However, things can get tough for startups and small businesses, especially being an Amazon FBA seller.
Etail Rocket is a name that you must keep in mind if you are planning to start selling on Amazon. Etail Rocket assists businesses to increase their product ranking on Amazon, thus giving a boost to their e-commerce sales on Amazon - a huge market place for sellers. We, at Etail Rocket, help your business to scale new heights by increasing the traffic to your products, thereby driving eCommerce sales.
At Etail Rocket, we understand that having any kind of credit is essential for small businesses, as being an Amazon seller numerous inventories have to be purchased. Going for Amazon cards or Cash cards would be a wise choice for businesses, especially if liquid capital is not available. The best part of using Amazon cards is the various reward points and cashback associated with them. These rewards help businesses to take care of the Amazon PPC (advertising) fees.
Here are the best four Amazon cards that Etail Rocket has shortlisted.
1) Chase Ink Business Preferred
The Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card is the best one to go with for small businesses. It is a card that rewards businesses for all their spending. Using these rewards, businesses can pay for the advertising (PPC) charges on Amazon.
Sign up bonus: 80,000 reward points after spending 5,000 dollars in the first three months.
Additional benefits: No foreign transaction fees, zero liability protection, fraud protection, trip cancellation/interruption insurance, cell phone protection, extended warranty protection.
●3X bonus points up to 1,50,000 dollars in combined purchases for categories like travel, shipping, advertising, internet, etc.
● 1 RP per 1 dollar spent on all other purchases.
● 25 percent more value of points when redeemed through the Chase Ultimate portal.
Annual fee of 95 dollars.
2) Capital One Spark 2% Cash
We, at Etail Rocket, feel that Capital one spark is the second-best bet for businesses. It can be the go-to card for small businesses that have just kicked off. The main reason behind this is you get unlimited 2 percent cash back on every purchase, that too everyday.
Sign up bonus: One-time 500 dollars cash bonus on spending 4,500 dollars towards purchases within the first three months from account opening.
Additional benefits: No foreign transaction fees, availability of emergency services and roadside assistance.
● 2 percent cashback on each purchase with no minimum spends.
● No annual fee in the first year.
● Foreign transaction fees waived off.
● Annual fee of 95 dollars after the first year.
● High APR of 18.49 percent.
3) American Express Business Gold Card
When compared with the Chase Ink Business Preferred card, the American Express Business Gold Card has a very high annual fee. However, one gets the benefit of 4X points on advertising spends, making it a strong Amazon card for sellers.
Sign up bonus: 50,000 reward points after spending 5,000 dollars in qualifying purchases during the first three months of card membership.
Additional benefits: No foreign transaction fees, baggage insurance plan, expense management tools, extended warranty.
● 4X membership reward points on the top two categories (e.g. advertising, shipping, etc.) up to 1,50,000 dollars.
● 25 percent airline bonus on paying either the entire or part of the fare through pay with points.
● Relationship care service
Annual fee of 295 dollars.
4) Chase Ink Business Cash Card
This cash card gives businesses a chance to earn 1 percent assured cashback with all other purchases.
Sign up bonus: $500 bonus after spending 3000 dollars on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
● 5 percent cashback on the first 25,000 dollars spent in combined purchases made at office supply stores and on the internet, cable and phone services each year.
● 2 percent cash back on the first 25,000 dollars spent in combined purchases made at gas stations and restaurants each year.
● Roadside dispatch
● Purchase protection
● Extended warranty protection
● Travel and emergency assistance services.
● Zero annual fee
● Zero percent APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases.
● 2 percent cash back on combined spends up to 25,000 dollars only on select categories like gas stations and restaurants.
● Foreign transaction fees are applicable.
Amazon cards and Cash cards have a lot of benefits provided they are used wisely and effectively.
We are a full service Amazon Seller account management consultant agency that works with 6 figure to 8 figure brands across virtually every category on Amazon. We enjoy helping big and small brands grow on Amazon by sharing the latest Advanced Amazon strategies, tips & insights that are working for our brands today to save you time and bring your Amazon and eCommerce sales to the next level. Sky Rocket your brand on Amazon today.