Amazon is not just a name it is one of the most trusted e-commerce websites giving the clients what they are looking for. You name the product you are going to get it on Amazon. If you are an Amazon seller you may need product listings at some point. It could be for the private range product, a new product or a unique product. Making product listings that are convincing will boost your sales. If you don't have time to look after your brand you can hire a brand management firm such as Etail rocket that can do the same for you.
Let's delve deeper into some of the ways with which one can improve his or her product listings and get better rankings on Amazon:
· The product listings on Amazon can be further divided into categories:
1. Product title
2. Product images
3. Special Features
· Product title: The length of the product title can take up to 250 words characters. The title must comprise of the information to decide whether the customer wants to buy the product. Include the most important information as if you are searching for your brand online. Get your keywords and brand name in the title. Here are some tips on how to do it in the right way:
1. Avoid capitalization of all words
2. Use " and " instead of &
3. Don't include price and quantity of the
4. No promotional messages which included discount and bargains.
· Product images: You can add nine product images including a lead image on Amazon. Add the white background for the main image. If you are including multiple images try to take them from different angles. The product must have at least 85 percent of images. Make sure that the customers get the item that they have seen in the image. You can take the help of a brand management firm that will come up with unique images of your product online.
· Features: The features are an integral aspect of a product. Show the customers how your product is better than the competitors by highlighting the uses and benefits of the product. Include bullet points that are very long. The most important features should be first. If the bullet points that you have mentioned look like the product you would purchase then you have done a good job. You can hire a brand management company that will post the best features of the product to grab the audience attention.
· Highlight the top five features that you feel will grab the attention of the audience
· Start every point with a capital
· Use a consistent tone
· Avoid including pricing, shipping, and product information as Amazon prohibits doing this on their site.
· Keywords: Sellers must know what the customers are searching for on Amazon. Keywords should be added to product title and product features. Think of keywords that are out of the box. It is an amazing way that can bring you Amazon success in no time. Avoid stuffing the keywords in the long run.
· Product reviews: Reviews play a significant role when a customer is planning to buy something on Amazon. Getting the reviews isn’t easy on sites like Amazon. You can stay ahead of the competitors by getting a high level of engagement from the buyers.
· Product rating: If you are giving high-quality service to your customers you are going to get four stars or five-star rating. There will be customers who will give negative reviews tell Amazon that they should remove it. It would be best if you will tell the customers to leave reviews or can take feedback from them what they liked the most about the product offered by you.
· Competitive pricing: If you are trying to optimize your listings on Amazon make sure that the price is competitive. Lots of sellers are offering the same product you must emphasize on the price of the product. You can offer those discounts on the price so that they keep coming back to you at regular intervals.
Follow these tips and boost your e-commerce sales in no time. Every customer wants to invest in a product that matches their requirements. They should instantly decide that this is the product they are looking for on every e-commerce website. Implement these tips religiously and see the sales skyrocketing in no time. Once you know what the customer wants or searches there is nothing that can stop you from succeeding in e-commerce business.
We are a full service Amazon Seller account management consultant agency that works with 6 figure to 8 figure brands across virtually every category on Amazon. We enjoy helping big and small brands grow on Amazon by sharing the latest Advanced Amazon strategies, tips & insights that are working for our brands today to save you time and bring your Amazon and eCommerce sales to the next level. Sky Rocket your brand on Amazon today.